Thursday, November 04, 2010

Shhhhh . . . We're Hunting Wabbits . . .

Well, actually, we're not.  I haven't hunted rabbits since I was a kid visiting relatives in West Texas.  However, the reason this blog has gone silent in recent days is because Monday I got an email from one of my editors wanting to know the ETA on the current manuscript.  Seems the publisher wants to move it up several months on the schedule.  So I'm trying to wrap it up in time to send it to him next week.  I have a Forgotten Books post lined up for tomorrow (although it's not an official Forgotten Books week), and I'll have one for next week as well.  Other than that I'll just be writing most of the time.  Of course, don't get me wrong, this is a good thing.

2 comments:

Richard R. said...

Good news!

My posting has been skimpy too, and will decrease even more starting tomorrow.

Rick said...

Good for you.